Availability: In Stock
It would be perfect if you could indicate in your first email the following information:
- Costume number that you are interested in (for example R0033, C0021 and so on);
- Quantity of costumes that you would like to order;
- Your deadline;
- Date of your performance;
- If you’d like to change something in the costume style or in the color combination you may also write it into your first email.
Ballet Fashion Company
Court Lady H0014 - Historical costumes
Details: dress, headpiece
The bodice is created of velvet, there is a deep taffeta insert in front that is decorated with lace, gold braid and beautiful buttons. The imitation of high neck blouse is made of chiffon and is embellished with gentle gold lace. The sleeves feature a puffy upper part created of two fabrics: velvet and chiffon and decorated with gold braid. Bottom of the sleeves is edged with gold lace.
Top layer of skirt is made of velvet and has taffeta insert in front that is decorated with lace and gold braid, this insert is an extension of the insert on the bodice. Lower layers are made of tulle.
This gorgeous stage costume perfectly fits for any royal role.
We can propose you extra decorations, for additional charge, but it for sure will make your costume unique and even more beautiful. Also we can discuss with you any changes in the costume style. To discuss all details of your order, please contact our manager.
We sew costumes by personal measurements of the dancer, that is why we kindly ask you to place your order beforehand.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Actual fabric colors may differ slightly from models pictured on-line. Sequins, stones, beads, and flower decoration schemes may vary slightly from models pictured on-line, depending on materials available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: