Albrecht act 1
Availability: In Stock
It would be perfect if you could indicate in your first email the following information:
- Costume number that you are interested in (for example R0033, C0021 and so on);
- Quantity of costumes that you would like to order;
- Your deadline;
- Date of your performance;
- If you’d like to change something in the costume style or in the color combination you may also write it into your first email.
Ballet Fashion Company
The tunic is carried out of a dense semi-stretch fabric.
The complex sleeves are made in the shape of “puffs”; on the shoulders are small epaulettes.
The decor of the tunic consists of the braid, and decorative lacing in front.
At the will of the customer the costume can be made in any color.
The costume perfectly suits for the role of Albrecht – the 1st act in the ‘Giselle’ ballet. It also can be used for any other peasant roles.
It is possible to choose any color combination you like.
Also we can discuss with you any changes in the costume style. To discuss all details of your order, please contact our manager.
We sew costumes by personal measurements of the dancer, that is why we kindly ask you to place your order beforehand.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: