Availability: In Stock
It would be perfect if you could indicate in your first email the following information:
- Costume number that you are interested in (for example R0033, C0021 and so on);
- Quantity of costumes that you would like to order;
- Your deadline;
- Date of your performance;
- If you’d like to change something in the costume style or in the color combination you may also write it into your first email.
Ballet Fashion Company
Princess H0013 - Historical costumes
Details: dress, headpiece
The bodice is made of combination of such fabrics as velvet and gold brocade. There is a deep satin insert which is exclusively decorated with appliques, crystals, pearls and bugles. The imitation of high neck blouse is made of lace fabric and is embellished with pearls. Upper part of sleeves is created of combination of such fabrics as satin and velvet. Velvet part of sleeves is decorated to match embellishments on the bodice's insert. Long hanging part of the sleeve is made of satin and are edged with the wide strap of lace which is decorated with braid and pearls.
The top layer of skirt is created of satin edged with lace and decorated with pearls and braid. There is a brocade insert on the top layer. Brocate insert is richly decorated with appliques, crystals, pearls. Lower layers of skirt are made of tulle.
Beautiful headpiece in the form of beret is created of velvet with decorative insert made of gold brocade. Headpiece is decorated with beautiful feathers,two types of gold braid, sequins, pearls and handmade created brooch. Brooch is decorated with big crystal, pearls and gold bugles.
This gorgeous costume with sophisticated decorations was created especially for the role of Princess Bathilde in "Giselle" ballet, but can also be used for any other royal roles.
We can propose you extra decorations, for additional charge, but it for sure will make your costume unique and even more beautiful. Also we can discuss with you any changes in the costume style. To discuss all details of your order, please contact our manager.
We sew costumes by personal measurements of the dancer, that is why we kindly ask you to place your order beforehand.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Actual fabric colors may differ slightly from models pictured on-line. Sequins, stones, beads, and flower decoration schemes may vary slightly from models pictured on-line, depending on materials available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: