Availability: In Stock
It would be perfect if you could indicate in your first email the following information:
- Costume number that you are interested in (for example R0033, C0021 and so on);
- Quantity of costumes that you would like to order;
- Your deadline;
- Date of your performance;
- If you’d like to change something in the costume style or in the color combination you may also write it into your first email.
Ballet Fashion Company
Details: ballet costume
It is a professional stage costume, which is made on the basis of the professional basic tutu made of soft tulle without hoops (B0003A) but at the will of the customer it could be replaced on tutu with hoops.
The adjustable bodice is made of the semi-stretch dense fabric. Bodice is made of two parts which are connected with rubber bands on the waist area. The lower part is attached to the tutu, or skirt. The upper part is superimposed on the bottom part, what allows adjusting the length of the bodice, depending on the ballerina’s height, and makes it more flexible. There is a small nude insert on the chest. Straps are nude too. The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable adjustment in accordance with the dancer’s size and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level. Bodice is hand-made decorated with feathers, appliques, sequins and beads.
The overlay of the tutu imitates the wings of swan and is decorated with feathers, appliques, sequins, beads and bugles.
This beautiful costume can be used in ‘Swan lake’ ballet for white swans or for the role of Odette. We can sew it and in other colors for example in light blue – for a Blue Bird, in red – for Firebird, and in black - for Odile or black corps swans.
To match the costume you may order beautiful swan headpiece A0049 or any other headpiece style created at your request.
We can propose you extra decorations, for additional charge, but it for sure will make your costume unique and even more beautiful. Also we can discuss with you any changes in the costume style. To discuss all details of your order, please contact our manager.
We sew costumes by personal measurements of the dancer, that is why we kindly ask you to place your order beforehand.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Actual fabric colors may differ slightly from models pictured on-line. Sequins, stones, beads, and flower decoration schemes may vary slightly from models pictured on-line, depending on materials available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: