Availability: In Stock
It would be perfect if you could indicate in your first email the following information:
- Costume number that you are interested in (for example R0033, C0021 and so on);
- Quantity of costumes that you would like to order;
- Your deadline;
- Date of your performance;
- If you’d like to change something in the costume style or in the color combination you may also write it into your first email.
Ballet Fashion Company
Lise C0068 - La Fille mal gardée
Details: ballet costume, arm ruffles.
It is a professional stage costume in peasant style which is made on the basis of the professional tutu.
The bodice is made of the dense fabric with a deep insert and decorative lacing in front. The top of the bodice is decorated with satin braid, gentle white lace and flowers. Straps are nude.
Little apron is made of chiffon and is decorated with satin braid and flowers. Arm ruffles also are decorated with flowers to match the costume.
The overlay of the tutu is beautifully decorated with various flowers.
This costume perfectly fits for such ballets as "La fille mal gardee" and "Coppelia". At the will of the customer costume could also be made without apron.
We can propose you extra decorations, for additional charge, but it for sure will make your costume unique and even more beautiful. Also we can discuss with you any changes in the costume style. To discuss all details of your order, please contact our manager.
We sew costumes by personal measurements of the dancer, that is why we kindly ask you to place your order beforehand.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Actual fabric colors may differ slightly from models pictured on-line. Sequins, stones, beads, and flower decoration schemes may vary slightly from models pictured on-line, depending on materials available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: