Availability: In Stock
It would be perfect if you could indicate in your first email the following information:
- Costume number that you are interested in (for example R0033, C0021 and so on);
- Quantity of costumes that you would like to order;
- Your deadline;
- Date of your performance;
- If you’d like to change something in the costume style or in the color combination you may also write it into your first email.
Ballet Fashion Company
Ballet costume R0092 - Swan Lake
Details: ballet dress
The bodice is made of the dense fabric with a deep insert of a contrast color and with a decorative lacing in front. The puffed sleeves are made of chiffon and are edged with silver braid. The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable regulation and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level. Bodice is decorated with silver braid, sequins and rhinestones.
The top layer of the skirt is made of chiffon and is decorated with sequins and small petals created of organza then goes four layers of a soft tulle.
Costume was created for the Swan Lake ballet Act I, this costume can also be used for the other ballet variations.
We can propose you extra decorations, for additional charge, but it for sure will make your costume unique and even more beautiful. Also we can discuss with you any changes in the costume style. To discuss all details of your order, please contact our manager.
We sew costumes by personal measurements of the dancer, that is why we kindly ask you to place your order beforehand.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Actual fabric colors may differ slightly from models pictured on-line. Sequins, stones, beads, and flower decoration schemes may vary slightly from models pictured on-line, depending on materials available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: