Availability: In Stock
It would be perfect if you could indicate in your first email the following information:
- Costume number that you are interested in (for example R0033, C0021 and so on);
- Quantity of costumes that you would like to order;
- Your deadline;
- Date of your performance;
- If you’d like to change something in the costume style or in the color combination you may also write it into your first email.
Ballet Fashion Company
Details: ballet dress Coppelia
It is a professional stage costume, which is made on the basis of the professional basic romantic tutu.
The bodice is made of stretched velvet fabric passes into chiffon light blouse with puffed sleeves on the elastic band.
Bodice is embellished with three types of braid and the imitation of a belt made of satin on the matte side.
Wide skirt is made of tulle, satin and crepe chiffon: 1st layer - is made of satin and it is shorter then other layers of the skirt, 2nd layer is made of crepe-chiffon, this layer is decorated with satin braids and lace, then go 6 layers of white tulle.
Apron is made of white “cobweb” and is decorated with satin braids.
Costume was created for lead Mazurka in Coppelia ballet.
We can propose you extra decorations, for additional charge, but it for sure will make your costume unique and even more beautiful. Also we can discuss with you any changes in the costume style. To discuss all details of your order, please contact our manager.
We sew costumes by personal measurements of the dancer, that is why we kindly ask you to place your order beforehand.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Actual fabric colors may differ slightly from models pictured on-line. Sequins, stones, beads, and flower decoration schemes may vary slightly from models pictured on-line, depending on materials available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: